Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Body Weight Cardio

I had a session with Anthony this afternoon. Since I worked out last night, we do a cardio circuit of body weight exercises. The breakdown was as follows:
- 15 prisoner squats
- 12 push-ups on a step (6 each side)
- 10 diagonal lunges (each leg)
- 30 jumping jacks
- 6 vertical jumps
- 12 spider climbs
- 16 ski jumps
- 12 spider push ups
- 20 second sprint

I did the circuit 3 times. It got my heart rate up and I was sweating. Afterwards, I did a challenge on the ropes. I to pull the rope across my body for 200 ft as fast as I could. I then had to pull the rope any way I wanted for 400 ft as fast as I could. The first time I did it a few weeks ago my time was 1:39. Today, I got it in 1:26!! I was so proud of myself for beating my time. It felt great. We ended the session with some ab exercises and stretching.

It was a great work out. I burned 557 calories in one hour. I feel refreshed and ready to conquer the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment