Sunday, September 21, 2014

Multi-Vitamin

I've decided to start taking a multi-vitamin. Since my diet is pretty restrictive, I wanted to make sure I was still getting all my daily vitamins and minerals. On low carb days, for example, I don't eat any fruit or vegetables. Unless it fits into my macronutrients for the day, I won't be able to eat it. The added vitamins help supplement any deficiency I may have. I also wanted to take it to give me a tiny bit more energy for the day.

I decided to try Jamieson's Vit-Vim. Jamieson is a good brand and the vitamin provides me with the necessary nutrients. I take it once a day in the morning and I've been taking it for a week now. I don't see a difference in my energy levels but it's good to know I'm still getting all the necessary vitamins for the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment