Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Post Work Cardio

Now that I have a specific plan given to me by my trainer, there's no more making excuses. I have to follow it if I want it to work. Even though I finished working at 10, I still had to stay to do my cardio for the day. My cardio involves interval training. I warmed up by doing a 10 minute jog on the treadmill. I decided to do my intervals on a spin bike. I did 30 seconds with no resistance, 30 seconds at a moderate pace with some resistance, and 30 seconds at a full sprint with resistance, for 10 rounds. I find the worst part is during the 3rd and 4th round were its getting tough and you realize you still have so many rounds to go. I timed the intervals so there was no leniency. I was getting tired by the end but I got through it. I feel really good about working out even though I was tired. I'm fully committed to my goal so no more excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment