Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 1 Of Juicing

Today was the first day of my juice cleanse. I had some highs and some lows. The day started off great. I loved my morning juice. It consisted of:
- 2 apples
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups grapes
- 2 kale leaves
- 1" ginger

It was delicious! It tasted like real juice! I was at home for most of the morning and afternoon so I was able to take the time to make all my juices. My lunch juice was:
- 2 apples
- 1 orange
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 cupe pineapple
- 4 kale leaves

It was really good as well. The apples and the pineapple add a lot of sweetness to the juice. I didn't feel hungry at all. Because the juices were so sweet, I couldn't drink them quickly. By drinking them slowly, they filled me up more.

My dinner drink consisted of:
- 2 carrots
- 2 kale leaves
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 peeled lemon
- 1" ginger

This was by far my least favourite drink. It didn't really taste like anything. I should've added an apple for some sweetness. It took me a long time to drink it. I started getting headaches in the evening. I normally get that type of headache when I don't eat enough. I knew the first two days would be rough so I'm just going to fight through it. It won't be easy but it'll be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment