Thursday, October 16, 2014

Day 3 of Juicing

Ah, the end is near! Only 2 more days of juicing left, I enjoyed all my juices today. For breakfast, I had:
- 2 apples
- 2 oranges
- 1 cup pineapple
- 2 cup cranberries
- Coconut water

It was really good! It was really sweet. I also prepared my lunch and dinner at the same time since I would be gone all day. My lunch was:
- 2 apples
- 3 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 celery
- 2 tomatoes
It was delicious! I could really taste the sweetness of the red peppers.

My dinner was:
- 3 cucumber
- 2 kale leaves
- 2 celery
- 3 pears
- 1 peeled lemon

It was also really good. I finally had energy all through out the day. I didn't feel tired. I drank all my water and I even did some cardio in the morning before I had to go to school. I went to the gym to do cardio on the stair master for 20 minutes. It wasn't a lot but it's my fault. I didn't manage my time properly and didn't have enough time at the gym.

I'm happy to say that I've lost 5 pounds in the last 2 days! It's amazing! I know it's mostly water weight but I want to get back down to my lowest weight and even past that. I'm so happy it's working! I finally have my energy back and I'm losing weight. If I keep losing weight, I might extend my cleanse. I've been playing around with extending it for 3 days and doing a full week. I want to see how much weight I can lose on this cleanse. I think I may do it. I hope I'm not crazy for wanting to extending it. I enjoy challenging myself so I think I'll do it! Ahhh!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I’ve been reading your blog and just wanted to ask you something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Jan
    munchkins505 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete