Sunday, October 5, 2014

Game Day In Quebec City

I went to Quebec City today as the football team was playing University of Laval. It was going to be a very challenging game as the team is ranked 1st in the country. The team travelled up on Saturday but I got a lift up this morning to meet with them. I got there just in time to start taping and get them ready for the game.

There were so many people in the stands. There was a great atmosphere to play in. The team lost 32-16. It was a close game and we were the toughest competition they had so far. I hope the guys use this as a learning opportunity as we may face them again in the finals.

I had all my food packed for the day. They always have pizza after the game. It's so tempting but I have to bring my own stuff or else I won't be able to stay on track. I'm disappointed I didn't have the chance to get a work out in. Realistically I didn't have time. I was up early and I was home late. At least I stay on track with my food and I'll kill it in the gym tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment