Saturday, October 4, 2014

Trying New Things

My trainer decided I should try fasted cardio in the morning. Bascially he wants me to run for 20-25 each morning for the next week. I can't eat before I run so that my body uses my fat for energy. I can have a small cup of black coffee to wake me up. It may or may not work for me. I hope it does because I really want to lose this weight! The rain didn't stop me and I ended up running for 27 minutes. My cardio has improved so much. I didn't stop running once!


I refueled with a big breakfast when I got home. It consisted of
-1/3 cup of oats
-1/2 cup of egg whites
- cinnamon
- water
- banana

It was delicious and so filling! Today is my high carb day so I could treat myself! I relaxed a bit in the morning and then headed to the gym for a work out before work. I only had 45 minutes so I had to make the most of it. I did some intervals on the treadmill, a short leg circuit and then ended with the stair master.

I'm really proud of myself for working out twice in one day and for sticking to my diet. I hope the fasted cardio works. This is the last week of my 30 days of carb cycling. I'm on low calories so I hope that it also helps with my weight loss. I know I can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment