Friday, October 3, 2014

Feeling A Little Down

I was feeling a little down today. I'm still really disappointed in my pictures. They don't represent all the hard work I've been doing. It's really depressing to work so hard and see myself putting on weight. My trainer and I have been trying to figure out why I'm holding on to the food or excess water from the last weekend. I may be consuming too much salt or there's a food my body is not responding well to. I need to figure out what it is because once I do, I feel like I will lose all the bloat I have been carrying around.

Since all of this has been on my mind today, I didn't have the best work out with my trainer. I felt defeated and I didn't have any energy to work out. I started the work out with 30 plyo push ups and 30 assisted pull ups. I followed that up with a 2 minute cardio portion conisting of the following exercises, each done for 20 seconds: sprint, plank with arm reach, 180 degree jumps, 3 cone drill, star jumps, and burpees. I repeated the process again for 20 of each exercise and again for 10 reps. Afterwards, I pushed the sled across the gym and back, followed by another push, and then I pulled it back. It was tough and again, I really felt it working my legs. I ended the session with an ab circuit.

Even though I'm dissapointed, I still have to keep fighting. I knew it wouldn't be easy and that there were going to be ups and downs. I've just hit a plateau and eventually my body will lose the excess fat. I just have to keep doing what I'm doing and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment