Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Moment of Truth

Here are my progress pictures for the last month. On the left is September 1st and on the right is October 1st.


I'm really disappointed and upset about this. I thought I was doing so well and finally starting to lose body fat. Instead, it looks like I've been putting weight. I didn't have a good month of August so I knew my pictures would be bad. However, I changed my attitude and perspective for the month of September and I stuck to my diet 100%. I gave up opportunities and chose to eat according to my meal plan. I worked out at least 5 days a week, including 2 days a week with my trainer. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it seems like I'm taking steps in the wrong direction. I'm disappointed and I don't know what to do to fix it. Do I need to change my diet again? Do I need to work out more? Do I do more cardio or more weight training? My body seems to be a huge mystery and I need to figure it out if I want it to work.

I didn't want to post these pictures because I'm really ashamed of myself. I've been working out consistently for the past 5 months and it doesn't even show. At this rate, I'll never be ready for my competition. I need to change something soon because I only have 6 months to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment