Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Time To Melt the Fat

As I mentioned yesterday, I had to be at the gym for 9 this morning as I was meeting my trainer. I did a large circuit 3x that focused on my legs but also involved whole body exercises. The circuit consisted of thrusters, alternating split squat jumps, upright rows, iron crosses, tricep kick backs, bicep curls, iron cross hold, and the plank. It was tough at times but I fought through it.

I moved onto sumo squats with a weight. I had to do 10 squats and on the last rep, I had to jump onto a step. I repeated it for 9 reps, 8 reps, 7 reps, 6 reps, and 5 reps. Afterwards, I pushed the sled across the gym and back. I repeated the whole process again and pushed then pulled the sled back. I was pooped. I ended with an ab circuit and stayed to foam roll and stretch.

I enjoyed my morning work out and I feel ready to start my day. I have class, then therapy and finally football practice in the evening. It's a long day but I'm used to it. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment