Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Cardio Blast

I met my trainer this morning for the first of our 2 sessions this week. He planned a cardio based work out for me. I started with 2 exercises that I did for 30 reps: plyo push-ups and assisted pull-ups. After, I moved onto my cardio portion. Each exercise was performed for 20 seconds: sprints, plank with arm reaches, 180 jumps, 3 cone drill, star jumps, and burpees. It was tough and it really got my heart rate up. I repeated the cycle again, starting with 20 reps of each exercise and followed by the cardio portion. I did it for a last time for 10 reps and then cardio.

I repeated the whole process again while changing the 2 exercises. I started with 30 squats and 30 bicep curls, followed by the cardio portion. I repeated it again for 20 and 10 reps. I was pooped by the end of it. My legs were tired and I was out of breath. I ended the session with a short ab circuit.

It was a great way to start the day. I felt refreshed and I had energy all day. I don't have to worry about work out again since I already did it. I feel wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment