Thursday, September 18, 2014

Getting Stronger Day By Day

I met Anthony tonight to train with him again. I did a little more resistance training today since I did a pretty intense cardio work out yesterday morning. The basic framework for the work out was 10 weighted burpees followed by 2 sets of an exercise. I started with floor press. I also did jumping split squats, iron cross, and tricep kick backs. It was a full body work out. I still my heart rate up and my cardio in by doing the burpees. It felt like an easier work out than usual. I got through my burpees no problem, even after doing over 50 burpees in total. The resistance exercises felt easy but I think it's because I'm starting to feel stronger. I have the strength to get through the work out and the mental strength to keep pushing during those last few reps. I'm really great and my trainer even noticed. He said I had an aura around my head. I guess my confidence is starting to show and I feel it too. I catch myself with a smile on my face more often than not.


No comments:

Post a Comment