Monday, September 15, 2014

Partners In Training

I feel a lot better than yesterday. I think it was really good that I acknowledged that I was struggling and now I'm 100% committed to making myself better. I wasn't tempted by any food today and even if it did cross my mind, I would tell myself I have a goal and I won't cheat on my goal. I feel a lot better and I hope I keep it up.

Today was one of my low carb days. I only had 31g of carbs but 50g of fat so I was still feeling full. I felt tired mid afternoon but it went away once class was over. I went to the gym around 9:30, once I cooked my dinner and did a little homework. I did the full body circuit my trainer sent me. I started my work out with a warm up using the battle ropes. I stretched and then did some sprints on the treadmill to get my heart rate up. I did the circuit 3 times. I did 2 rounds with Makaya who is also training with Anthony. It was fun to do it with someone and we motivated each other to get through it. I was able to get through it no problem and I didn't feel fatigued. I burned 755 calories during my work out.

It feels great to have a program to do on my own. I stuck to my diet today. It was a great day and now I just have to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment