Friday, September 19, 2014

Homecoming

I had a pretty jam packed day today. I was at school for 9 and I treated some athletes for 2 hours. I then had a huge break until 4. I thought about going home but instead, I decided to be productive. I went to Second Cup and studied for 4 hours. It felt good to get that much work done and I was proud of myself for chosing to do so. I wanted to get a work out in before the football game but the gym was really busy. I decided to go for a run around NDG instead. I don't know the distance I ran but I went for a good 30 minute run. It felt great to try a new route. I ran along de maisoneuve up to cavendish, then up to monkland and then back down to Sherbrooke. I ran at a good pace and didn't even stop. It made me realize how much my cardio has improved. I'm so happy!

I felt refreshed when I got back and I was ready to start preparing for the football game. The night went by so quickly! It was their homecoming game against the University of Sherbrooke. They're a good team but we beat them 29-22! It was a great game and I'm so proud of the team. It's a huge win and it feels great to be 3-0! I get to go on a road trip to Halifax as the play Saint-Mary's University. It was a long day but I'm proud of myself for everything that I accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment