Monday, June 16, 2014

New Protein

I had a quick work out after work today. It was just cardio and an arm work out. I did 20 minutes on the stair master. I find the stair master such a challenge. You really have to keep a good pace and I feel my legs burning. It also makes me sweat so much. I really feel like I’m working out. For my arm work out, I had to complete 100 bicep curls and 100 tricep press downs. I did as many as I could of one and then switched and did the other. It was really tiring! I still had some energy so I did another 15 minutes on the elliptical. I wanted to watch the Amazing Spiderman that was playing in the Cinema Cardio room. When I watch a movie, it really feels like I’m not even working out!
I mixed a scoop of my protein powder with water after my work out. I just bought a new flavour. It’s milk chocolate by Myofusion. It is honestly so good. I was looking forward to having it all day. It’s sweet and tastes like milk chocolate. It doesn’t have that chalk-y taste that some proteins have.
I also went out to Menchies with friends this evening. I’m so proud of myself for resisting the urge to have ice cream. It looked good but I knew I couldn’t have any. Instead, I brought myself a snack. It kept my full and in the end it made me feel a lot better than cheating on my diet. It’s just some of the small sacrifices I have to make along this journey!
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment