Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

I had a quick work out after work today. I didn’t have much time because I had a dinner planned for Father’s Day. I did interval training on the treadmill. I would sprint for 30 seconds and then walk for 1 minute. After every sprint, I had to raise the incline of the treadmill by 1%. It was more of a challenge then when I used to only raise it by 0.5. By the last couple of sprints, it was really steep and tough to run on that incline. I was also just scared to trip over my own two feet considering I’m so clumsy. Thankfully, there were no accidents and I completed my training. I then completed 10 sets of any upper body exercise. I chose to do 2 dumbbell chest press, 2 1-arm dumbbell row, 2 incline bench press, 2 X-lifts on the Kinesis machine, and 2 shoulder press as my exercises.
I ended up having a great work out and overall feeling really great about myself. The dinner we had planned with my family was a lobster dinner. I could eat it as it’s lobster is a great source of protein with little fat and carbs. I couldn’t eat the potato salad my mom made or any of the desserts so I made myself some veggies instead. It was still good although I would of rather the potato salad. I could steal eat with my family and enjoy the dinner. My father and my grandfather were really happy. It was a great evening!
ImageImageImage

No comments:

Post a Comment