Saturday, June 14, 2014

Nutrition Change Up

So I was talking to both my trainers about my nutrition because I felt like I needed a change. It feels like in the past month I haven’t been losing any weight. I weigh myself once a week and I’ve been fluctuating around 157-158 lbs. It’s a bit frustrating because I’ve been working out really hard and following my diet plan. So we decided to modify my nutrition plan and change up the amount of macronutrients I’ll be eating each day. Starting today my plan is too eat:
- 60-65g of Fat (30% of calories)
- 190-195g of Protein (44% of calories)
- 115-120g of Carbs (26% of calories)
This brings my total calories per day to 1790. It’s the same number of calories as before but less carbs and more fat. I’m still eating a lot of calories every day because it’s important to fuel your body. If I wasn’t eating enough, I would feel tired and have no energy. I’m also never hungry and I don’t feel deprived of any food. I’m excited to see what will happen with these new changes. Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment