Sunday, June 8, 2014

A little More About Me

I wanted to take the opportunity to let you guys know a little more about me. I’m 21 years old. Turning 22 in July. I’m studying Athletic Therapy at Concordia University. I just completed my third year of university and I will be starting my final year in September. I’m hoping to get certified as an Athletic Therapist in June next year. I decided to go into Athletic Therapy because it combined my love for sports and my interest in anatomy and the human body. I’ve learned so much with regards to anatomy and physiology, as well as emergency care, assessments and the rehabilitation of injuries. The program has offered me a lot of hands on experience in the field as well. I completed 2 full year internships at John Abbott College where I got to work with all the sports teams. It was a great experience and I got to work with so many great therapists and athletes. I’m currently working with the Beaconsfield Rugby Club and I’ll be working with them all summer.
I’ve been working at Gold’s Gym in Beaconsfield since November 2012. I started off working at the front desk but now I have moved into sales. I’m in charge of membership renewals and I also take care of selling memberships to new members. I love working at Gold’s Gym because of the amazing staff I get to work with every day. I’ve developed so many amazing friendships and seeing them every day makes work so much more exciting.
Gold’s Gym is supporting me through my transformation. They are the ones guiding me on my weight loss journey by providing me with personal training and nutritional guidance. Their support has helped me so much thus far and I know they’ll always be there for me. I’ve been feeling really excited these last few days of everything that’s yet to come. I have so much energy and new found happiness. It’s been just a little over a month and I’m feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment