Saturday, June 21, 2014

Vacation

I’m leaving for vacation on Tuesday. I’m going to Vancouver with my boyfriend for 10 days. I am so so excited! I’ve never been to Vancouver or even out west. We’ll be staying with his family. We’re going to visit Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler while we’re there. I’ve heard so many great things about Vancouver. I can’t wait!! 
I am a little nervous about losing the progress I’ve made on my journey so far. I won’t have the time to go to the gym while I’m there and I won’t be tracking my food. For my eating, I’m going to focus on having smaller portions and overall, just eating healthy. I have to make smart decisions and not snack on food. I’m going to make sure I have a good balance between everything I eat. I don’t want to restrict myself completely while I’m on vacation but I also don’t want to be reckless and lose all the progress I’ve made. I’m just going to enjoy myself and not stress!
My trainer is also going to be making me a quick body work out I can do every couple of days when I have free time. I still want to be active while I’m there. I’ll do my work outs and go for runs in the morning. I’ll be doing a lot of walking while I visit the city and I want to go on hikes in the mountains. As long as I find a good balance, I know I won’t lose the progress I’ve gained. I’m just so excited for my vacation. I can’t wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment