Thursday, May 29, 2014

Chili

Chilli!
I’ve been looking around at a lot of different recipes lately to try to change up my meals. I’m not very picky with food so I don’t get tired of eating the same thing on a regular basis. It’s important to change things up every once in a while so I decided to make myself some chili. I love chilli! It’s so good and it really fills you up. You can change it up by adding so many vegetables and spices.
A healthy recipe I like to follow is “Chili con Carne” on the website SOScuisine.com. It’s very simple to make. There’s only a few vegetables to cut up and then everything gets thrown into the frying pan. It’s quick, simple and now I have all my dinners made for the week. I divided it into 4 portions with 266 cal, 7.1g fat, 24.7g carbs, and 26.7g of protein per serving. My nutritional information is different than the one on the website because I calculated it myself with the specific ingredients and brands I used. I definitely recommend this meal to anyone who loves a good ol’ fashioned home cooked meal. It’s also a great meal to use for leftovers.
To see the full step by step recipe, just click on the photo and you’ll be directed to the website. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment