Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Treat Yo' Self

I was so excited about my results yesterday that I decided to treat myself. I bought a pair of new lululemon pants. They’re cropped compression leggings and I’ve been wanting to get them for a while now. I used a gift card so they were half the price. I can’t wait to wear them. I absolutely love them!
I think it’s really important to celebrate the little milestones. I’ve been working so hard that I need to take the time to reward myself for all the effort I’ve been putting in. It just adds extra excitement to the process. I can look forward to exercising as I have new pants to work out in!
I had a great session with my trainer today. We did a full body workout that involved more strength training exercises. Thankfully there was no sled involved today! I felt really motived and ended up having a great workout. I’m so happy we’re I’m at now and I can’t wait for what else has to come!

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment