Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lost 2.2% Body Fat

I did my second Biotonix today and the results are great! I lost 2.2% body fat and I lost 4.2 pounds! I’m so proud of myself! All my hard work has finally been paying off. 4.2 pounds might not seem like a big number but it’s a great start. I’m going to focus more on the body fat percentage because that means I lost fat and maintained or put on muscle at the same time. I lost 2.5cm around my waist and my overall hip to weight ratio decreased.
I improved in all of the other areas of the evaluation. My overall physiological age went down from 22 to 17 (i’m 21). My cardio got better. I increased the number of push ups and sit ups I could do. My vertical jump also increased. Two of my weaker areas improved: my grip strength and my flexibility. My grip strength went up by 1 kg and flexibility increased by 6.5 cm. I’m so happy I improved in every area!
This just goes to show that hard work and dedication will give you the results you want. I’ve been training really hard this past month. I’ve managed to lose weight and also get stronger. I’m eating more than ever but I’m tracking everything I eat. I’ve been fuelling my body and it shows! This has given me so much motivation to keep going. I know I’m being guided in the right direction and I know that I’m just going to continue to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment