Friday, May 30, 2014

Scheduling Your Work Out In

Our days can quickly get taken up with other activities. We can become really busy but it’s always important to take the time to schedule your work out, to actually plan when in the day you’ll be going to the gym. By doing so, it becomes a priority in your day and you’ll make sure to get it done. My plan today was to work out at 4 and I did as planned after I finished running errands in the morning. I also knew exactly what I wanted to do so I got in and out and my work out was over before I knew it.
I planned to work out my legs today. I did 20 sets of various leg exercises and by the end, my legs felt like jello. It’s such a bittersweet feeling. It feels great because you know you worked out your muscles but it also means that you’ll be sore the next day. I completed my 30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical. It felt like I was on the elliptical for a long time but I pushed through and focused on all the calories I was burning. I foam rolled after my work out to loosen up my legs. I was happy I got my work out done efficiently and it meant I still had the whole evening free to do whatever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment