Thursday, July 31, 2014

Early Morning Cardio

I got my butt out of bed and to the gym this morning. I decided to work out before work. When my alarm went off this morning, I wanted to keep sleeping but I knew it would be my only chance to work out. The hardest part is getting out of bed but once I’m up, I’m awake.
I did 40 minutes of some quick cardio. I started with 20 minutes on the stair master, 10 minutes on the spin bike, and ended with 10 minutes of rowing. I felt great after it was done but also a little tired. 
When I came home tonight, there was a surprise waiting for me! My new protein came in! I decided to try a new brand: Dynatize Nutrition ISO-100. I’ve heard a lot of great things about it so I wanted to try it. It tastes amazing! I also wanted to try isolate protein instead of whey so that the protein is absorbed more quickly by my body. I can’t wait to use it in my smoothie tomorrow morning and I’m curious to see if it’ll give me more energy during my fast! 
protein2

No comments:

Post a Comment