Friday, August 1, 2014

Proof Is In The Pictures

aug1
Here’s my progressions from June 1st. On the left is June 1st and on the right is August 1st. The change is unbelievable. I knew I had lost weight over the course of 2 months but I didn’t realize how much I had lost. I see changes in every area of my body, most noticeably my waist and stomach.
I also did my Biotonix yesterday. My body fat percentage is now 30.1% down from 35.1%. It’s gone down 5% and 7.1% overall. I also weighed in at 151 lbs. This means I’ve lost 10 lbs since I started!!
These pictures are a reminder that my hard work is finally paying off. Even if I don’t see the changes right away, I know everything I’m doing is working. I just have to keep at it and I’ll achieve the results I’ve always wanted.
aug2aug3

No comments:

Post a Comment