Sunday, July 27, 2014

Rest Day

I decided to give myself the day off from training yesterday. I was really tired and it felt like my body was telling me it needed a break. I already worked out 5 days this week and some days I worked out twice a day. I don’t want to over do it and tire myself out completely so I took some time to relax. I foam rolled my legs and even took a long bath to help myself recuperate. 
Since I was tired, my cravings for junk food were through the roof. I made cookies for my boyfriend’s birthday and they were just asking to be eaten. I fought the craving and I didn’t even have one. I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop at just one. I’m really proud to say that now I have the willpower to say no. 
I’m feeling better physically and mentally and I’m ready to take on the new week ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment