Saturday, July 26, 2014

Run + Gym

I decided to go for a run today. I was really in the mood to go running as I hadn’t gone for a run in a while. I went in the late afternoon so it wasn’t too hot outside. I ran for 6 km around the lakeshore. It felt nice to clear my head and enjoy the scenery. My cardio felt really good even though I hadn’t gone for a run in a while. 
I ate after my run and then decided to go to the gym. I had it in my head that I wanted to go to the gym today but after my run I didn’t really want to. I still went and decided to do some cardio. It wasn’t the best idea as I felt really tired and I didn’t have much energy. I still managed to do some rowing, spinning and a short circuit. I pushed through and worked out for an hour. I felt a lot better post shower and steam room. I felt refreshed and ready to take on the rest of my day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment