Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cooking Up A Storm

I finally took the time to prepare all my meals for the week today. My mom went to Costco over the weekend and bought me everything I need for my meal plan. The sizes are so big at Costco that I had 8 chicken breasts, 4 packs of ground turkey and 4 fish filets to cook. I cooked it all and divided everything into small tupperware containers to make my meals for the week. Along with all my protein, I cooked some broccoli and green beans as my dark green veggie source. I also cooked some brown rice and sweet potato to make up my complex carb portions. It didn’t take too long as I was preparing a lot of things at once.
I feel like a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders. I’ve been meaning to do it the last couple of days but I didn’t have time. I finally made time and it feels good. Making all my meals ahead of time makes packing my lunch and supper so much easier. I just have to pick and choose what I want to eat for the day and I’m all set. Planning ahead makes everything a lot easier!
food

No comments:

Post a Comment