Friday, July 25, 2014

Parc Safari

I spent the day at Parc Safari with my boyfriend and his family. The last time I was there was probably over 10 years ago. It brought back so many memories, especially driving around while the animals walk by your car. It was cool to see them up close. The park also has a small amusement park, a water park and a section with more animals. There were tigers, lions, monkeys, and hyenas. Overall, I had a wonderful day and I really felt like a kid again. I packed all my meals for the day so I stayed on track with my diet. 
Since I don’t have much time off, I like to plan activities to make the most out of my summer. I got to create new memories and enjoy the beautiful weather. Sometimes its not all about the gym, you have to take the opportunity to enjoy life as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment