Sunday, July 20, 2014

Kickin' Around The Soccer Ball

I worked all day today so it was easy for me to stick to my meal plan as I had everything prepared ahead of time. I stayed to work out for half an hour after work. I did 15 minutes on the stair master and 15 minutes on the elliptical. I was tired but I still managed to get a small work out in today.
After the gym, I met up with my boyfriend. Since it was a nice night out, we decided to go play soccer at the park. It was a lot of fun and it brought back a lot of great memories. I started playing soccer when I was 7. This summer is the first time I’m not playing soccer. It was tough to give up but I knew I already had too much going on. It would take up too much of my time. I miss playing and I really miss my team mates. At least I can still play for fun when I have some free time.
I also took the time to foam roll today. I could feel my legs were starting to get tight. I feel a lot better now and they’re all ready for leg day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment