Friday, July 11, 2014

Enjoying The Weather

I had the day off today so I decided to make the most out of the beautiful summer weather. I started my morning off by going for a walk. I decided to go to the park by the water and read a book. It took me to 20 minutes to walk and with my music playing, it didn’t take that long. It felt so nice just to lay down by the water and enjoy the view. It was so relaxing! It felt good to do something nice for myself. It was a few hours of my day that I devoted to myself and it felt great!
In the afternoon, my boyfriend and I went on a bike ride along the water. We went on the bike path in Lachine and Lasalle. It was so nice! It was a beautiful day and the weather was great! I even resisted the urge to stop for ice cream on the way home!
I could have done my cardio at the gym today but I decided to do it outside. It was a great way for me to enjoy the sunshine and fully enjoy my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment