Saturday, July 12, 2014

Rugby Day

I had a day full of Rugby events today. I started off by covering U14 boys in Beaconsfield. They were playing in a 7s tournament. I had to be there as a therapist in case anyone got injured. It was a long morning as it was really hot in the sun. However, I still had fun watching them play. Since I was watching them play all morning, it helped me keep my mind off of food. It’s my fasting period so I couldn’t eat but being busy made time go by faster.
As soon as it was over, I drove to Ste-Julie to watch my boyfriend play. They lost to the Montreal Irish but they still played a really good game! Being surrounded by rugby all summer has me seriously considering playing next summer. I think it would be a good challenge and a lot of fun. The first couple of tackles would be a little scary but I’m sure I would get used to it.
I stuck to my diet today as I was busy and that forced me to prepare all my meals for the day. I thought this new meal plan would be a bit harder to follow but I’ve been really enjoying it so far. Seeing all the athletes also pushes me to get in shape. I want to have the same physique and get as strong as them. It motivates me to get into the gym and want to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment