Monday, July 7, 2014

New Month, New Trainer, New Plan

f1
I’m back from vacation! I had such an amazing trip! BC is beautiful. There are mountains everywhere, the scenery is beautiful and the air is so fresh. The people are so nice there! I had a great time exploring the city. They have beautiful parks and museums. I even went to Whistler for a couple of days. There were people skiing at the top of the mountain! Overall, it was nice to get away and relax.
I tried to stick to my diet and exercise plan while I was away but it was a lot harder than I thought. Since I was staying with my boyfriends family, I didn’t want to be rude and not eat any of the food they made. I ended up eating with the rest of the family. I don’t regret it because it was delicious. I was also on vacation. I didn’t want to stress and I really wanted to enjoy myself. It was also hard if we were out and we needed to grab food quickly, I couldn’t be picky. I tried to make the best decisions I could. I tried to make up for it with all the walking I did. I also did a lot of activities such as biking, swimming, and hiking! I kept active and I even tried their local gym.
I started with my new trainer today. I will be training with Alex Fosty for the next month. He has done body building competitions before and he even has one this weekend (good luck!). Since he’s been through the process before, his experience will be really helpful. I feel like he will really be able to help me lose weight.
We discussed my new meal plan at the beginning of the session and then worked out for the rest of the hour. We did a circuit training involving eccentric push-ups, medicine ball slams, TRX rows, elbow to wrist in a plank position with a cross body oblique crunch and then a 2 minute cardio bout. I felt really out of shape doing this. I don’t know if my 2 weeks off took that much of a toll on me or the work out itself was difficult but it was tough. It was a good way to get back into things and I’m excited to be back on my training routine!
f2

No comments:

Post a Comment