Saturday, August 30, 2014

Biotonix

I did my Biotonix this morning to see how I'm progressing after this past month. I didn't do the full evaluation, I only measured my body fat percentage. My weight has stayed the same over the past month. I had a feeling it wouldn't go down that much since I wasn't on top of my meal plan like I should've been. My diet is something I struggled with this month so it's something I need to focus on for September.

My body fat went down to 22%!!! When I started it was at 37% so I dropped a whole 15%!!! It's so exciting to hear! I've been steadily losing fat while still putting on muscle. It's really exciting news. The next few months will get harder because it's more difficult to lose the remaining fat. A strict diet and exercise regime will have to be followed. I have to be more committed for the next month so I can finally see the scale go down and see the results I want. This is great news but I want to push myself further for the next month. I know I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment