Sunday, August 24, 2014

Road Trip To Queens

I went to Queens University in Kingston today with the Concordia football team. It was their first pre-season game. It was a long day as we left the university at 6:45 in the morning and we only got back at 8pm. We got to the stadium at around 10 and had an hour to tape everyone. Kick-off was at one and it was a great game! They won 25-18!!! It was a lot of fun. I missed working football games. There's so much energy and excitement on the sideline. There also weren't too many injuries. I just had to deal with a concussion and someone bruised their ribs. 
The bus ride back home went by quickly. We were back in Montreal before I knew it. I slightly cheated on my diet today. I brought all my food with me so stuck to my meal plan but I couldn't resist a slice of pizza after the game. They ordered 55 pizzas, enough for 1 pizza for every bench on the bus. It smelled sooo good and it looked amazing. As much as I tried to resist, I couldn't do it. I hadn't had pizza in months. It was delicious. At least I limited myself to one slice! Overall, it was a great day and I can't wait for the next road trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment