Friday, August 29, 2014

Stomach Flu

I was really sick yesterday. I started having really bad stomach pains around lunch time. Originally, I thought it was because I was hungry since it felt like a similar pain. I was feeling sharp pains in my abdominal area. I ate a sandwich and a granola bar to make me feel better but it seemed to only make it worse. I was treating some of the athletes and with any movement, I would feel sharp pains everyone. It was really painful so I left my internship to go home. I was sick once I got home but then I went straight to bed. I slept for the rest of the afternoon. I woke around 7 to have a tea and I went back to bed.

I feel better today. I'm not feeling 100% but I'm getting there. I didn't want to eat this morning. The thought of food was really unappealing to me. I brought an apple with me for later. I don't know what it was that made me sick. I must've eaten something bad or caught something. Thankfully its already going away and it didn't last long. I want my energy back for the long weekend. I have the weekend off so it'll be a perfect way for me to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment