Monday, August 25, 2014

Full Body Sweat

I finally had a day off today! I don't remember the last time I didn't have anything to do. I slept in until 12:30! It felt amazing. I relaxed for a bit but then I ended up going car shopping. I think I may have found a new car but I'm going to continue looking around first. 
I had a scheduled session with my trainer tonight. I started with a 5 minute warm up on the stair master. We went outside for a bit to do suicides. I did 3 rounds where I back pedalled and then ran forward to 4 different distances. Since it was still really humid outside and there were a lot of bugs, we went back in. I moved on to a rowing challenge where I rowed 300m and did 10 burpees, for 3 rounds. I moved onto squats using the Kinesis machine. I held onto the ropes and it provided more resistance when I stood up. I did 3 sets of 20 reps while increasing the weight each time. I did some calf raises using the leg press machine and I alternated with standing calf raises. I did the VMX rope challenge backwards and did each section for 40 seconds. I then used the ab roller to work on my core. I ended with an ab circuit and stretching. I stayed afterwards to do 20 minutes on the elliptical. 
I'm pooped from my work out. It felt great to get a work out in considering I didn't do much today. Now it's time to do some research and see if this will be the car I'm getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment