Thursday, August 7, 2014

Caught In The Rain

My trainer asked me to go for a 45 minute run today. I was excited because I hadn’t run that much in a while. I only had a small window of time in the afternoon to do it. I was about to go out for my run and then it started to rain! Thankfully it only lasted a few minutes. There were blue skies in the distance so I left as soon as the rain stopped. I was just over half way through my run when it started raining again. At first, the mist was refreshing but by the end, I was all wet! I still kept running and in a way it made the run more interesting. It distracted me and I forgot I was running.
It didn’t rain for long. The roads were dry a few blocks again. Overall, the run went by quickly. I was happy to be outside running even if it meant getting a little wet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment