Friday, August 8, 2014

Dinner Date

I had a pretty busy Friday. I worked during the day and then ran errands in the afternoon. I finally had the time to take care of things I had been meaning to do for a while. After running around all afternoon, my boyfriend suggested we go out for supper. I couldn’t remember the last time we went out for dinner just the two of us so I agreed to a much-needed night out! I knew I had to pick one of the healthier options if I ate out. My boyfriend has been really supportive of my plan to lose weight so he didn’t want to pressure me to eat out if it didn’t work for me. I agreed to go out because I was dying for a dinner date. My meal plan can feel repetitive and restrictive at times so it felt nice to change it up for once. 
We went to go eat at Scarolie’s. It was delicious! I stuck to a salad with chicken so I could get my veggies and protein. I may have snuck in a few bites of my boyfriend’s pasta (hihi). I controlled myself without restricting myself. It felt good to get out of the house and not cook for once! We agreed that we need to treat ourselves more often but it won’t be for another month or two. I still have a diet to follow and a goal in mind. I just have to find the balance between focusing on my goals while enjoying life at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment