Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Short Cardio Work Out

I had a pretty busy day today. I had an orientation for my new internship at Concordia. I’ll be working with the Concordia football team as an Athletic Therapist during their upcoming season. Training camp starts next week so these next couple of days are all that I have left of my summer vacation. It went by way too quickly! All the interns met yesterday and today to go over the guidelines, how things work in the clinic and we review some of the techniques we learn it class. It was a good refresher.
Since I was busy all day, I had to get my work out in at night. I went to do half an hour of cardio: 10 minutes on the stairmaster, 15 minutes on the treadmill, and a 5 minute ride on the bike. It was simple and quick. It’s going to be difficult to continue training with school coming up. I have to make room in my schedule and make sure I get a little something in every day. 
I want to thank everyone for their support through out this journey! A lot of people have been congratulating me on my progress pictures and it’s exciting to know every can see how all my hard work is finally paying off. The change my body has gone through in the last couple of months is unbelievable. It hasn’t been an easy journey but I will continue to put in the work every day to achieve my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment