Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bootcamp

Today was my last day of summer :( I go back to school tomorrow. I can't believe it. Summer went by so fast. It's a bittersweet feeling having school tomorrow. I'm happy yet sad that I'm starting my last year of university. It'll be my fourth year and I'll be completing my degree in Athletic Therapy. It went by so quickly, I still can't believe it.

I spent my day relaxing and enjoying the little free time I had left. In the evening, I decided to go to Shane's bootcamp class. Since I set a goal to get some exercise in every day, I knew I had to do something. I didn't want to create my own work out so I decided to do a class. His classes are always tough and tonight was no exception. Here's a breakdown of what we did:
It was a tough circuit. The 2-way pulse jumps into drops were probably the toughest. I had to jump left then centre then right and down into a burpee. My legs were tired by the end of it. It's a great full body circuit. We completed the work out 5x. Everyone does it on their own so you can go at your own pace. We ended with an ab circuit and some stretching. I was pooped after it but it's a great feeling because I knew I worked hard. I can add 2 stickers to my calendar today: one for my diet and another for my training! It's only the second day of September but I feel that I'm already on the right track!

No comments:

Post a Comment