Saturday, September 6, 2014

Football Game

I had a busy Saturday as it was the first game of the season for the Concordia football team. They were playing Bishops for their home opener. The day started early as the game was at 1. I had to be there in the morning for taping and pre-game stretching. It was exciting to be on the side lines for a university game. There's a lot of energy and excitement. They won 25-15! It was such an exciting game. I was really proud of them and happy they won! I had my little moment of fame during the game since I had to run onto the field for an injury. It was a televised game so I got to be on TV. Woot woot!

I was tired after the game. I didn't stick to my diet today as I didn't have the chance to pack my food for the day. I didn't have a lunch so I only ended up eating after the game. Since I wasn't going home, I didn't have what I was supposed to. It sucks I broke my streak but I can only blame myself. I should've been more prepared. I won't make the same mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment