Friday, September 5, 2014

Never Ending Stairs

All I had planned for me today was some cardio. I had to burn 400-500 calories on the stair master. I had my MyZone belt on to help me track my calories correctly. It was definitely challenging. Staying on the stair master for a long time can becoming very tiring. I did intervals of 1 minute at level 15 and 1 minute at level 10. It was more difficult but it was getting my heart rate up and thus helping me burn more calories. I also downloaded new music so it made my work out that much better! 
After the gym, I went to Adonis with my mom to do the groceries. I picked up some chicken, ground turkey and a lot of fresh fruits and veggies. They have a great selection of food and the veggies looked delicious. I'll be making my food for the week on Sunday. I stayed on track again today and I'm having a great week so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment