Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day of School

It was my first day back at school today! The first day is generally very easy going as the teacher goes over the course outline and what we'll be learning throughout the semester. My class was only at 11:45 so I got to sleep in a little. I went for a run in the morning because I knew I'd be busy for the rest of the day. It was beautiful out and it was just the perfect temperature. I ran my usual 5k route so it wasn't too bad.

After class, I treated in the clinic for a few hours. I had to stay and cover football practice. Practice ended at 7:30 and I only got home around 9. It was a long day for me. I wanted to go to the gym after practice but I was really tired. I decided to go home and go to bed early so I have more energy for tomorrow. I'll be able to schedule my work outs during the day once I have my weekly routine down. I don't want to over do it too much. I would rather be energized for my work out tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment