Sunday, September 7, 2014

Meal Prep Sunday

As planned, I prepared some of my food today. I kept it simple since my meal plan will be changing in a few days. I will be following the diet my new trainer Anthony will be giving me.

For today, I prepared some chicken salads. I decided to get a little creative with them so I made a spinach salad with chicken, apples and walnuts. I love adding fruit because it adds a little sweetness and crunch to the salad. I also cooked my ground chicken. I add spices and made meals with it by adding green beans.

I cooked extra chicken breasts in case I wanted to have them as meals. This should last me a couple days. I'm excited to get my new meal plan because I really want to change up my diet. I've been eating the same thing for the past 2 months so getting to eat new foods will be exciting. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment