Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Night Lights

It's Friday so that means it's football day for me! The Concordia football team had a game tonight versus McGill. It's their second game of the season. It was a great game as McGill is one of their rivals. The game was at 7 at McGill.

It was a great game! Concordia won 41-7!! It was really exciting. There weren't too many injuries so it was a quiet night for me. It was just really cold on the sideline (where did summer go??).

I had to work out in the morning since I knew I would be busy all night. I just went for a 30 minute run in the morning. I love running in the fall since the weather is cooler. It's very refreshing and the leaves changing colours is beautiful to see. I was more organized for this game and brought all my food for the day. I didn't cheat today and stuck to my diet. Overall, it was a great day and I'm going to bed happy and really proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment