Thursday, September 11, 2014

Full Body Circuit

I had another training session with Anthony tonight. We went over the work out I would be doing on my own. I started with intervals using the ropes. I moved onto intervals on the treadmill. I have to walk for 30 seconds, jog for 30 seconds, and sprint at 100% for 3 seconds, for 4 rounds. I did really well with the sprinting. I felt strong, fast, and I didn't have any difficulty keeping it up for 30 seconds.
I moved on to my full body work out. I have to do 12-15 reps of each exercise along with a 30 second rest. Some of the exercises included clean & press, plyo push-ups, assisted pull ups, medicine ball slams, dips, etc. It's a long circuit but it uses my whole body. I was sweating. My heart rate was always above 80% and most of the time it was in the 90s. I burned over 600 calories with my work out. I can't wait to do it again on my own. It'll be tough but I felt great after my work out. I hope I'm not too sore tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment