Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Day 1 of New Meal Plan

Today was the first day of my new meal plan. I prepared everything in the morning. It took me a while because I had to weigh all my food and calculate everything. I had to make sure I had the right amount of protein, fat and carbs.

My breakdown for the day looked like this:
Meal 1: egg whites + oatmeal + PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
Meal 2: Chicken breast
Meal 3: Protein shake (vanilla protein powder + water)
Meal 4: Tuna + black beans
Meal 5: Greek yogurt + apple
Meal 6: Protein shake (chocolate protein + water)
Meal 7: Oatmeal + protein powder
Meal 8: Ground turkey + broccoli

It was a lot of food and I felt like I was constantly eating. It was different from what I was eating before. I will be eating less as the week goes on because I'll have less carbs to eat. I followed the guide they gave me for the food but I tweaked it a little for me. I hope the rest of the week gets easier. I think it just took me a while as there was a bit of a learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment