Monday, September 8, 2014

New Meal Plan

I received my new meal plan today. I'm excited to try something new. It involves carb cycling. I start the beginning of the week with high carbs and lower them by the end of the week. At the same time, I increase my fats by the end of the week. My calories and the amount of protein I eat remains the same each day. For week 1, my calories are 1533 and my protein is 227g. For day one, my carbs are 125g and 14g of fat. By day 6, I can only have 31g of carbs and 56g of fat. This is very different from what I've had to do so far. I will have to go back to MyFitness Pal to track my macronutrients. It's going to take a lot more planning and calculating every day. Thankfully, the plan comes with an outline of foods to have each day. The day is broken down into 6 meals and I have meal ideas for each meal and for each day. 
Every week, my calories will decrease by 100. I will be eating less each week and I'll only be on 1233 during week 4. It may seem a little drastic but I need to challenge my body. By eating different amounts each day, my body will always be guessing what's next. I'm excited to see how my body reacts to it and how much weight I'll lose. I'm going to restart my sticker program to make sure I stay on track for the next 30 days. I'll be starting my meal plan on wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment