Friday, July 18, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!

It was my birthday today. I turned 22! I had a great day at the Calypso water park with my friends. They have so many slides and a huge wave pool. There was one ride where I stood in a tube and the floor just opened so I dropped down. The tube even curved so I went upside down. It as so much fun! 
My trainer gave me permission to eat out for my birthday so I decided to go out for sushi. My family and I went to Sushi St Jean. It was delicious! I ate so much but I love sushi. I even treated myself to a small piece of cake afterwards. At first I didn’t want a cake for my birthday but then I realized, who doesn’t want cake for their birthday! I had a Baskin Robbins chocolate ice cream cake! The best! I always have an ice cream cake for my birthday. 
Overall, I had an amazing birthday filled with friends and family. I really felt loved and lucky to have all these amazing people in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment